1. APPLICABLE LAW
The second paragraph of Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of the 11th of July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI-CE) states:
1. Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices on recipients’ terminal equipment, provided that they have given their consent after having been provided with clear and complete information on their use, in particular on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data.
Where technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept the processing of the data may be facilitated by the use of appropriate browser parameters or other applications, provided that the latter has to configure it during installation or updating by means of an express action to that effect.
This shall not prevent possible storage or access of a technical nature for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network or, to the extent strictly necessary, for the provision of an information society service expressly requested by the recipient.
Cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempt from compliance with the obligations set out in Article 22.2 of the LSSI-EC:
● Allow only communication between the user’s computer and the network.
● Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s or their computer’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, may be used to recognise the user.
● Technical cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, performing the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for video or sound dissemination or sharing content through social networks.
● Customization cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which they access the service, the regional configuration from where they access the service, etc.
● Analytics cookies: These are cookies that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by the use of this type of cookie is used in the measurement of the website, application or platforms activity, and for the elaboration of navigation profiles for users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in terms of the analysis of usage data from the service users.
● Advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which advertisements are displayed.
● Behavioral advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows them to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
3. INFORMATION PRINCIPLE
In compliance with the provisions of Article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999, of the 13th of December, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD), we expressly inform you, precisely and unambiguously that the information obtained through the cookies installed on your computer will be used for the following purposes: to guarantee the quality, security and improvement of the services offered.
The recipients of the information obtained through cookies installed on your computer will be the following entities:
● The editor responsible for the website and responsible for the processing: HNOS. APARICI ROSA, S.L
● Where applicable, the entities directly related to the publisher responsible for the website that are expressly listed below: GOOGLE.
4. PRINCIPLE OF CONSENT
In cases where the user does not expressly state whether or not they accept the installation of cookies, but continues to use the website or the application, it will be understood that they have given their consent, informing them expressly of the possibility of blocking or deleting cookies installed on their computer by configuring the browser options installed on their computer.
5. OPTIONAL NATURE OF INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
Although the acceptance of the installation of cookies on your computer is optional for you, the refusal to install them may mean that the functionality of the website is limited or not possible, which would make it impossible for our entity to provide services through it.
6. DISABLING OF COOKIES
The user may at any time change the settings of cookies, block or disable them. To do this we provide the mode in the main browsers.
As well as cookies to third parties Google AdWords: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
HNOS. APARICI ROSA, S.L is not responsible for the content and veracity of the cookies policies of third parties.
7. PRINCIPLE OF DATA SECURITY
HNOS. APARICI ROSA, S.L undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy with respect to personal data and its duty to keep it secure and shall take all necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed, whether arising from human action or from the natural or physical environment, developed in Title VIII of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of the 21st of December, which approves the Regulation implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of the 13th of December, on the Protection of Personal Data.
8. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD and the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of the 21st of December, which approves the Regulations for its development, the recipient of the service may exercise, at any time, their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the person responsible for the file or processing, attaching photocopy of their ID.
9. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE OR THE PROCESSING
The person in charge of the file or the processing is HNOS. APARICI ROSA, S.L. with address for the purpose of notifications in Ctra. CV-42 Almussafes – Alzira, Km. 15,3. 46440 Almussafes (Valencia), Spain